Mission & Vision
Lugoff-Elgin Middle School will empower and challenge all students to reach their full potential.
The mission of Lugoff-Elgin Middle School is to inspire all students to achieve excellence and become productive citizens.
- Understanding hearts and positive attitudes foster a supportive school climate, which helps develop caring individuals.
- Each human life is of value and needs to be treated with integrity and respect.
- Every student is a pathway to the future with promise, potential, and possibilities.
- Learning is a lifelong process enhanced by a rigorous and comprehensive education including world-class and career-ready skills.
- Our community is strengthened by respecting, celebrating, and utilizing its diversity.
- A safe, healthy, and nurturing environment is essential for positive growth and development.